Debbie began her new role as the Client Services Manager at OWMG in July 2014.
Debbie has over ten years' experience as an office manager in a CPA firm. She was the main point of contact for the clients. Some of her duties included setting up appointments and calling the client regarding missing information.
Debbie lives in Billerica, MA . She enjoys reading, going to the beach and the friendships she has made over the years.
Debbie is responsible for:
- Assisting Tom Ouellette with planning and conducting client events
- Handling compliance issues, overseeing audits, advertising approvals and maintain compliance files
- Processing new accounts, account transfers, and beneficiary or address changes
- Completing and processing necessary paperwork (including Required Minimum Distributions, Partial Withdrawals and transfers)
- Following up with clients as needed to ensure that all forms are processed
- Preparing reports and/or client summaries prior to meetings
- Supervises staff, hiring and training, performance reviews and general supervision
- Handles technology issues
- Confirming and scheduling client meetings and completing follow-up from those meetings